Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Newport Town

Tidy Towns Committee,
Newport
Co Mayo

Monday, February 15, 2010

To whom it may concern

I would like to apologise for non attendance at your meeting but circumstances make it impossible for me to attend, your AGM but I would like to bring to your attention some points for you committee to discuss, as a Access Campaigner I would like the opportunity to meet and discuss various concerns that I have identified around the town of Newport, that I feel would benefit our chances of upgrading our points in the tidy town competition.

I feel I have valuable points to raise and have done an audit in this respect so I look forward to meeting with a representative from the Tidy Towns Committee to share my concerns
Looking forward to a reply



Yours truly,


……………..

Tom Chambers

No comments: