Total Pageviews

Friday, August 27, 2010

Miss Caroline Canny
Manager
Hotel Newport
New Antrim Street
Newport
Co. Mayo

7th August 2008

Dear Caroline,

Thank you for your enlarged letter dated 28th March 2008. I would have replied sooner but for reasons I was unable to do so as I was getting a feedback from some topics raised in your letter that complies with Part M of the Building Regulations 2000.

I would like to meet with you at the Hotel to discuss some of the matters raised in your letter. My overall concern is access to the Hotel from the customer car park and within the Hotel.

As you are probably aware I audited the Hotel with the kind permission of Martin Moran (shareholder) on the 2007 accompanied by John Loftus and feel that this an opportunity to improve access overall.

Would it be possible to meet with you at the Hotel on Thursday 21 st August 2008 at 11.00 am?.

Feel free to contact me if this does not suit.


Many Thanks


Yours sincerely



……………………………..
Tom Chambers

No comments: