Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fw: Hello

 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 5:34 PM
Subject: Hello

Hi Shane,
 
I visited the Arts Centre in Ballina on the last day and found it interesting.
There were a few negative aspects that would need attention such as:
 
1. I needed help with all the ear phones and found the buttons very small and hard to use.
2. They were located too low and hart to replace them.
3. The columns in the building needs alternative painting to identify them.
4. The lighting on ceiling needs attention.
5. The designated Toilets do not comply with building regulations.
6. Poor signage.
 
I had a look around the Council Offices and delighted that some of my shopping list that I gave to Kevin Keegan last year carried out.
Therefore I would like to nominate the building for a Certificate of Excellence, but there is still work to be carried out and it would not eat into their budget.
I would like to be involved in any decision making as people with disabilities are getting angry when they read of buildings in Mayo getting flags and find the building still unaccessible for people with restricted mobility.  I can have a look at areas where work would benefit
 
Regards,
 
Tom.

No comments: