Total Pageviews

Friday, August 27, 2010

Fw: Help

----- Original Message -----
From: <Jim_Higgins@oireachtas.ie>
To: "thomas Chambers" <thomaschambers@eircom.net>
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: Help


>
>
>
> Dear Tom,
>
>
> I have your e-mail regarding the possibility of funding to enable you to
> participate in the Strasbourg Freedom Drive, 2005. I am checking out the
> situation with Maria Flanagan, who works for the Finance Section of the
> EPP/Ed Group at the European Parliament. I will be in touch with you as
> soon as I have clarified matters with her. Unfortunately, it will take up
> to two weeks before I have clarification on same as there is a process to
> be gone through at Brussels level.
>
> With best wishes,
>
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
>
>
> Jim
>
>

No comments: