Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fw: Hello from Ireland

 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2009 9:49 PM
Subject: Hello from Ireland

Hi Lucie,
 
Sorry for not contacting you sooner.
We got back to Ireland after staying one night in London. I really enjoyed having a drink at the bar as both you and your friend were always friendly to me. Been in a strange place makes it more important. I must say that was a pleasure to stay in the hostel as all the staff were so friendly to us all including our friends that we met from Portugal. The food was excellent as well not forgetting the pint and smile from the barmaids?.
I was a bit lonesome on Friday morning when we were leaving but I know where to get good accommodation when I hopefully come again in two years time. I visited some parts of the city before I left and found the Cathedral very interesting and when I return I hope to spend more time in it and have a better look at the city overall.
 
The weather is extremely bad here at the moment with rain and storm typical Irish weather. I keep in touch with my Portuguese friends as they are on "FACEBOOK" are you in that.
 
We will never feel until it is Christmas as time is flying.
 
I have a few photo's that I took at the bar and will send to you so if you get my email send a reply so that I know you have received it. Say hello to your friend for me.
 
Regards,
Tom

No comments: