Total Pageviews

Monday, August 23, 2010

Fw: Hello from Thomas

 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: Hello from Thomas

Hi Shona,
 
Many thanks for replying to my email. Getting over the shock at the way I was cut off. I still have not received a reply from facebook as to why I was removed.
You are right in saying I can open a new account which I have done. As you can see I have changed my profile and I even laugh when I read it.
 
I am sorry to hear about you getting your car clamped and would not blame you if you were moody. The weather here is pretty good at the moment. Isn't the dust from Iceland causing sorts of problems for anyone going abroad. I hope it has cleared up  when you decide to visit Amsterdam.
 
I am heading for Dublin on Tuesday next and have a meeting in Ballsbridge and am going to visit Leinster House with my PA afterwards. We will be traveling up and down by train. It is handy as I have a free pass for myself and a companion. It would cost too much by car as the price of petrol is going up nearly week.
 
I'm sure you are looking forward to going home next week and hope the weather is fine and say hello to your Mom for me.
 
Take care and hope we chat again.
 
From Tommy Trickster  Birdie
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 5:46 PM
Subject: Re: Hello from Thomas

Hi Thomas,

That sounds awful!!! that must be so annoying! you are right to find out exactly what type of behaviour they are talking about.it could be a mix up,there is a report option on facebook, maybe that was hit my mistake..i cant imagine why this would happen.. i dont blame you for being annoyed, im annoyed now hearing of that. i hope you find out the reason behind this..but at least you could open a new account, that is the main thing. i know quite a few people who have had to close and open up new accounts, for various reasons, so its not so bad cause you can do that.  did they even let you keep a list of the friends you had on your original account??

how is life treating you anyway, this lovely weather we are having is great. i hope it lasts for a while, although im not holding my breadth. ive been quite busy withwork the last week or two, been working late. i went into work on a saturday a few weekends ago. i wanted to work up some cash , as im planningon going to amsterdam in may , but didnt i get clamped then on tuesday morning, 80 euros down the drain!i was in a bit of a mood after that..

I havent been home in a few weeks, i wont be home this weekend, but im planning on it the following one, i hope the weather is good then. waterford is nice in the good weather, when its bad its a bit depressing to be honest..

Keep me updated on the facebook situation..il be chatting to yousoon on it anyway, under the name tommy trickster!!

Speak soon,

Shona.xx

--- On Tue, 13/4/10, thomas chambers <thomaschambers@eircom.net> wrote:

From: thomas chambers <thomaschambers@eircom.net>
Subject: Hello from Thomas
To: shonarousseau@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, 13 April, 2010, 19:39

Many thanks for replying to my new Facebook address.
Can I explain why I changed my profile.
On the 8th April I received an email from face saying that my account was disabled because I engaged in behavior other users reported as harassing in nature. This is totally untrue and I am very upset by the statement. I have replied to facebook pointing out that I don't recall harassing or being engaged in this behavior I feel I have a right to defend myself and would like more in depth detail and evidence to support this matter.
 
Facebook means alot to someone like myself confined to a wheelchair to be able to turn on my PC and chat or send messages to kind people like you and your Mom no matter where you live. I was telling my friends it was like loosing members of the family.
 
I will be getting advice on what to do because I have never harassed anyone in my life and it hurts badly
 
So I have opened a new facebook address under the name Tommy Trickster. 
 
Looking forward to a reply,
 
Kindest Regards,
 
Tom







No comments: