Total Pageviews

Monday, April 14, 2008

From Louise about Hannah

Hi Tom,Just a quick reply, busy here today.I knew you'd enjoy Hanna's everyone has great fun there, they are solaid back.They throw some of the best parties in Black Sod, possibly in Mayo.Delighted you met them, you'll never escape now!!Talk to you soon,RegardsLouise -----Original Message-----From: Thomas Chambers [mailto:thomaschambers@eircom.net] Sent: 29 May 2007 11:11To: louise.donnellon@iwa.ieSubject: HiHello Louise,Well we had a great day in Blacksod yesterday.When we entered the kitchen at the back there were quite a few people working in it. At first I thought they had a large family. But it all came back to me when you said one time that the house was open to all.There was Sinead there making a cake which we sampled before we left. The offer was put to us to wait the night. I had two plates of her nice Irish stew and a can of Guinness to wash it down. She even tried to do abit of matchmaking. There were lads and girls doing this and that drinking cups of tea next minute they would be gone to be replaced by others. As we were about to leave a few arrived in their car.I could not get over it when Hannah said she was going to the shop and would be back in 10 minutes and left us there with Sinead the girt who had an operation to her back.We were a bit lonesome leaving, but like the Terminator said " We shall return". I was just home when she rang to see that we got home. Gerry arrived from work while we were there he is a nice man and I had a chat with him. They were a bit dissapointed that they did not know me prior to building the house, but I said I would advise them anyway I can and am on the other side of the phone. I know it will come down to cash but they are eager to get the work done sometime.Regards,Tom.

No comments: