Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Fw: Outstanding issues from my visit 29-8-12

 
 
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 3:41 PM
Subject: Outstanding issues from my visit 29-8-12
 

Dear Tom,

 

I hope your feeling better.

 

I'm e-mailing you to keep you updated re: the above-

 

1-I've just spoken to Peter at Royal Masterpeace and he was apologetic that due to holidays over the Summer the new monkey pole you discussed with him in June was delayed.However,he says they do have a new pole ready for you to trial ,he intends to courier it out to you tomorrow,so hopefully you should get it by the end of the week.Please let me know how you get on with it.

 

2-I relayed your last e-mail re: the wheel rubbing the armrest on your new wheelchair .Luke Conway is going to contact you next week and arrange to visit you to adjust the wheel.Please let me know if this resolves the issue.

 

Didn't Mayo do well on Sunday,did you manage to get to see the game?

 

Regards,

Lynne

No comments: