Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fw: Hello

-----Original Message-----
From: Ekaterina
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 2:13 PM
To: thomaschambers@eircom.net
Subject: Hello

Hello ! I am very glad to get your letter. You are interested
in me) And that is good news for me. I was afraid to see negative
reaction from your side. I have never had friends via internet before.
And that scared me. But you are a good man. I see that in your letter.
That means you have found something in me and maybe want to know each
other better. I wrote about my life on the whole in my first letter.
You already know I live in Lesogorsk. It is a usual small town in
Russia. But I love it so much. I love to have a walk on its tiny but
comfy streets, beautiful parks among the river. You know I like to
walk, together with my friends or alone. When I am outside alone I
dream. Dream about future life. Where everything is good, I have a
good job that brings pleasure and good income. I dream that I will
meet my love. No doubt I had close relationships. But they ended with
nothing behind. Many Russian men are rude and I always wanted to be
loved, to feel warmth. I think everything will be alright. And what do
you dream about? Do you like just to sit and dream? I like to see new
films in the cinema, I also like to read. And what about you? Please
tell me what films and books do you like? I am really interested in
it. What do you do in your spare time. Maybe I ask too many questions.
But knowing more about you is interesting for me. By the way, about my
city. I think you can find it on the map easily. You can look an
arrangement of my city, having passed on this link!
http://www.maplandia.com/russia/nizhegorodskaya-oblast/shatkovskiy-rayon/lesogorsk/
And again shortly about myself. My favourite sports is swimming. I am
good at swimming. From time to time I go to the swimming pool. My
favourite colors are pink and blue. My favourite flower is a tulip.
And what about you? Do you like your job? Do like what you do? I am
sure that is important. It is important to love you job. Then you job
will bring pleasure. Do you agree with me? In my first letter I wrote
about the opportunity to visit your country. Yes, that is true. I work
as a teacher. I am a young teacher and I am a successful girl)… That
is not shy but anyway. I studied in the university to get this
specialty. I also studied other foreign languages. My English
proficiency is quite good. And I can easily learn another foreign
language. I don't doubt at it. I like my job. Earlier everything was
alright and the salary was worthy. But now everything changed. Maybe
the economic crisis caused this. Russia was deeply influenced by it
and also my job too. But I am an optimist and I believe in bright
future. And recently they have offered me a new job in your country.
That is very prospective and a good salary. I have thought about it
much. Firstly I was afraid to go to another country alone and I denied
that offer. But later I made my mind to begin a new life and I agreed
with that offer. Now I am waiting for arranging on all the aspects
with my job. But I don't know when exactly. Soon I will be able to go
to your country and work in a school. I will teach kids Russian
language. I really want to find worthy job that will bring pleasure
and good income. But please let's not speak about money. I believe in
bright future and every man should build his own future. Do you agree
with me? What do you think about it? I want to know your opinion. I
think you have understood the reason of my letter. I want to get
acquainted with you. I will come to your country and will not be
alone. I will know you. And maybe we will have a future where we are
together. Are you against it? OK. I will end my letter for today. It
is also as big as the previous. But I want to tell you so much. I hope
you understand this. And I hope you will patient enough to read this
big letter from an unknown girl from Russia. I am waiting for your
letter Ekaterina!

No comments: