Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cllr Therese Ruane, new Deputy Mayor of Castlebar,

Cllr Therese Ruane, new Deputy Mayor of Castlebar, promises positive change

Sinn Féin Councillor Thérèse Ruane has said that she is honoured to be elected Deputy Mayor of Castlebar.

therese ruane

Cllr Therese Ruane, Sinn Fein: I will dedicate myself and work tirelessly for the betterment of Castlebar in my role as Deputy Mayor.

She will give her full dedication and commitment to bringing about real and positive change and making Castlebar a better town for everyone.

Cllr. Thérèse Ruane said: “It’s a real honour and privilege for me to be elected Deputy Mayor of Castlebar.

“I look forward to working closely with the Mayor Ger Deere and all the Councillors to make Castlebar a better place for everyone.

“This is what local politics is all about working together, working collaboratively to bring about real and positive change for the people of the County Town.

“I will dedicate myself and work tirelessly for the betterment of Castlebar in my role as Deputy Mayor”

“I’d like to congratulate Cllr Deere on his election as Mayor of Castlebar.

“Ger is a very fair, honest and diligent worker.

“We have worked closely together on many community initiatives over the years and I’ve no doubt that he will make a fine first citizen of Castlebar,” Cllr Ruane added

No comments: