Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I hope all is well with you.


To Tom Chambers

Dear Thomas,

I hope all is well with you.

Firstly let me apologise for the fact that you felt that you did not receive value for money in the facilities we offered at the hotel.

I refer to your recent stay at the South Court Hotel in Limerick. I have checked back over the records and yes my colleague Christina did email confirming that a wheelchair accessible bedroom would be allocated to you, she blocked this room on the second floor at that time, but the guest who was staying in this particular room extended the number of nights in the hotel, so a decision was made on the Friday to allocate you a room on the ground floor as they are more spacious as our other wheelchair accessible rooms were also in use last weekend.

In relation to your comments regarding the lack of accessibility for wheelchair users in the hotel, I have sent a copy of your email on to my directors as this should influence decisions that will be made for bedrooms upgrading in the capital expenditure budget which is currently being under review.

If you decide to return to Limerick in the future, please email or contact me directly and I will personally ensure you are allocated a room that should meet your requirements.

Kind Regards,

Dermot Kelly

General Manager

South Court Hotel

Adare Road,

Limerick.

T: +353 61 487487

M: +353 87 6393392

F: +353 61 487499

E: dermot.kelly@southcourthotel.com

W: www.southcourthotel.com

No comments: