Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 26, 2011

I am looking forward to a satisfactory reply.


Enda Kenny, TD

Office of the Taoiseach,

Government Building,

Dublin2

Co Dublin

28th November 2011.

Dear Enda,

I am a bit disappointed over the last few years about writing to all Fine Gael Town Councils and the Lord Mayors after their election congratulating them and requesting meeting on disability issues but there has been no acknowledgment from anyone of them. Prior to your election as the Taoiseach I met with you and you said you were going to follow up on their actions.

On behalf of disabled people I represent I find this insulting when they have a majority in all local councils. I have been working with the South Dublin County Council and Monaghan Town Council and they acknowledge my work. Yet why am I not being accepted by the Mayo County Council?

I am looking forward to a satisfactory reply.

Yours Sincerely,

……………………………

Tom Chambers

No comments: