Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Fw: Hello Becky

 
 
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 9:47 AM
Subject: RE: Hello Becky
 

Gosh Tom ,I'm so sorry to hear re: your fracture ,you really can do without that.I'm calling Peter again now,he keeps saying he's sorting this out but there doesn't seem to be any action.I'll keep ringing this morning until I get him.

 

Will keep you updated.

 

Regards,

Lynne

 


From: thomaschambers@eircom.net [mailto:thomaschambers@eircom.net]
Sent: 08 October 2012 13:42
To: Horan, Lynne (MCS)
Subject: Re: Hello Becky

 

Hi Lynne,

 

Got home on Saturday. They found a bone fractured in my upper back that is causing extreme pain and told to rest for a few weeks. It is at this time I need the monkey pole as the power in my left hand is affected by the bang to my back.

 

 

Regards

Tom

 

Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 12:06 PM

Subject: Hello Becky

 

Hello Becky, thanks for your e-mail .I have rang Peter at Royal Masterpeace again this morning and left another message for him to contact me re: the outstanding new monkey pole for Tom. I'll keep chasing him and let you know when it is ready for delivery.

 

Please give Tom my regards,I hope he is better and home soon.

 

Regards,

Lynne

No comments: