Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Fw: heat

 
 
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:52 PM
Subject: Fw: heat
 
 
 
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:31 PM
Subject: heat
 
 
I wish to make a complaint about the following :
 
My name is Thomas Chambers.
I live at the below address and I am a paraplegicT7 Complete since 1981. I am having ongoing problems regarding tanks in the roof of my house firing out water leaking down on to my floor. A plummer (James Heneghan) called on the 15th Feb last and after replacing items in the pump a crack appeared in the ceiling and water flowed down to the ground causing a problem. He eventually got the heat working but it cut out early on Sunday. He came again on Monday but it cut out Tuesday evening leaving me without any heat until 2.10 today (Wed). He came with his son and said a fuse was gone but when I asked why it took so long to replace the fuse he said that I was (To bledy smart) . When I asked for a  reason he said that (John Friel) a maintenance worker for MCC rang him and said that I said James knows fucking nothing about pluming.
 
I have enough of weight on my shoulders and really don't want insults thrown at me without any proof.
 
 
Regards
 
 
Thomas Chambers
Access Campaigner
The Billy Ranch
Newport

Mayo
EMAIL:
thomaschambers@eircom.net

No comments: