Total Pageviews

Friday, October 18, 2013

Fw: budget

 
 
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: budget
 

Hi Thomas

Yes there are lot of cuts in the budget all right.  The HSE Budget will be out in a couple of weeks so we don't know yet about mobility and motorised grants.

There has been an increase in the accommodation adaption grant - so good news here.

When I find out more I will let you know. 

Hope you are keeping well.

Best wishes

Valerie Bowe



On Wed 16/10/13 14:12 , thomaschambers@eircom.net sent:

This budget affects me in a few areas such as I loose my rental allowance for my phone something that I depend on. Also as I am a need tablets because I am a diabetic and need tablets, also I need tablets for my heart and blood pressure and paying an extra 1 euro really hurts my pension.

Can you tell me if any decision was made regarding the mobility and motorised grants. Grants for working on my house that I live in.

 

Regards

Tom

No comments: