Total Pageviews

Friday, January 20, 2012

Walk to Napel

Dear Madam / Sir,

My name is Andrea Lack and I am participating of the Nepal Trek called TREK FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN'T organised by the Muscular Dystrophy of Western Australia, the Research centre for neuromuscular diseases ....



As the name of our Trek says, me and my friends are trekking for the sake of children affected by Muscular Dystrophy ..or as in my case, Spinal Muscular Atrophy ,,,genetic disease which killed my 11 week old baby boy Alexander..Genetic disease which doesnt have cure ..... so Im trekking in the name of my son, to help the sick children in Nepal living in very bad conditions, so money we are raising are going to help to finish the project which will help disabled children in Nepal to live a more bearable life...this includes school, hospital and care centre

The Trek for someone who Can't will take place in Kathmandu from 17 th March to 1st April. All participants of the trek have a target to fundraise AUD 5000...just to help those children. I would very much appreciate if you could support me in any possible way.



For any further information, please, check the website...

I would like you to consider me in participation of this year’s rally as in any way you can. Donations can be paid to the address listed below....

Www.everydayhero.com.au/andrea_lack


Thank you for giving this your consideration

Yours Sincerely

No comments: