Total Pageviews

Friday, May 07, 2010

Newport cycle lane??

Dear Padraic,

I would like to highlight the entrance to the new walk/cycle path (photo attached) from Newport to Mulranny.The extreme rough surface caused concern to me using the walk in my wheelchair.

I have got similar comments from other wheelchair users and indeed cycle users and feel that action needs to be taken to prevent a serious accident.

To be able to use the path without difficulty I would be very grateful if it was dealt with urgently.

Regards
Tom



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------





I would like to highlight the entrance to the new walk/cycle path (photo attached) from Newport to Mulranny.The extreme rough surface caused concern to me using the walk in my wheelchair.

I have got similar comments from other wheelchair users and indeed cycle users and feel that action needs to be taken to prevent a serious accident.

To be able to use the path without difficulty I would be very grateful if it was dealt with urgently.

Regards
Tom

No comments: